Stress is an inescapable reality we confront daily in the personal and professional areas of our lives. Yet, we often lack the self-awareness of our own personal warning signs of stress and the coping skills that are needed to effectively manage our stress. The Self-Help Guide to Stress Management is a book that is specifically designed to help you minimize the negative effects of stress by maximizing your ability to identify and utilize the natural skills and capabilities that you already possess.
Utilizing a holistic approach, The Self-Help Guide to Stress Management addresses the needs of Mind, Body and Spirit across a wide spectrum of lifestyles. By reading this book, you will:
- Broaden your understanding of the positive as well as negative impact that stress can have on your life
- Gain greater self-awareness of your personal warning signs of stress
- Identify ten strategies for effectively managing stress in your personal and professional lives
- Develop and implement a written stress management plan
- Feel better about yourself as you increase your professional productivity
- Experience greater work-life balance